September 27, 2019 in the territory of JSC "ONPP" Technology "named after A.G. Romashina ”a round table was held on the use of composites and ceramics and their products in the field of housing and communal services, urban and road construction. Also, the tour program included a tour of the production sites of JSC "ONPP" Technology "named after A.G. Romashina. "
We met with a small part of one of the leading industries for the aerospace industry, which historically has been one of the main sources of high technology in the civilian sector of the economy.
Today, the housing and communal services industry is booming. The presence of composite production in aerospace enterprises is an important competitive advantage.
Composite materials (KM) have unique properties:
- low weight / high strength
- corrosion resistance and resistance to aggressive environments
- high wear resistance
- ability to damp (absorb vibration)
- low costs for transportation, installation and operation
Due to these unique properties, composite materials are beginning to be widely used in housing and communal services, construction, urban economy and other industries.
Our round table is dedicated to discussing these issues.
Round table objectives:
- Exchange of experience on the use of CM in municipal services and utilities
- Familiarization with typical products from KM and its application in the regions of the Russian Federation
- Discussion of the possibilities of using KM products in Municipalities of the Kaluga Region